Twilight Overload

Twilight Overload
The place were you can overload on everthing Twilight.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Book

Just found out yup can go to www.breetanner.com and read the new book The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner for free until July 7th. I hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know what you think of it. I am surprised she is letting it out for free but so it is great for all of us who love freebees. Yeah!!!!! Also the soundtrack is out and I am also curious to know what you all think of it. I have heard a few songs from it and I am not as impressed as the first one but I also liked the first movie the best. Not much more of a wait for the movie. The MTV awards were good. I recommend getting the new ELLE magazine there is a great article and pictures of Kristen Stewart that I think you will all find riveting. Till next time. Peace, love and Twilight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment