Twilight Overload

Twilight Overload
The place were you can overload on everthing Twilight.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oprah Wishes She Was A Twihard




Ok so I watched the Oprah show on Eclipse by pure accident because frankly I do not watch Oprah. I don't like her!! Anyway, I was just flippin channels and there she was talking to my Edward and she can't pronounce phenomenon and she kept trying to be so serious and ask them the most dumbest questions we already know all the answers to. To be honest, I think she was belittling the Twilight fans, but most of them worship her and couldn't see it. So, Rob knocked on fans doors and surprised them and all the people got the watch the movie the night before. She sent a lady to some Twilight Mom's house and saw how they had Twilight party's and pretty much made it look like they ignored their kids while they drooled over Edward cardboard cutouts. Then Oprah kept sayin, I just don't get it. I think you don't get, that you didn't put your Oprah book club sticker on this one a long time ago, jealous much miss Oprah. Ok, my ranting is over now for the good stuff. I found some behind the scenes stuff that is pretty good and oh ya, Rob announced Kristen's pregnant but he's having the baby so we all get to see him get big and fat! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment