Twilight Overload

Twilight Overload
The place were you can overload on everthing Twilight.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Remember Me

Next Friday March 12th Remember Me comes out! I plan on seeing it with my friend who gave me my Twilight book. The one who introduced me to Edward. So, we've seen Little Ashes and we've seen How To Be and now we get to see Rob in a big screen film that is sure to please. His performance in Little Ashes was better than I thought it was going to be. I really liked How To Be also, it was funny and if you can get past the accents and here what the heck they're saying you'll like it. You gotta give Summit credit for being creative. They wont release the trailer for Eclipse until the release of Remember Me. Of course they wont. They want all of us Twihards to wait till we go see the movie. Brilliant!! So here is the trailer. I'll let ya know how it was when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment