Twilight Overload

Twilight Overload
The place were you can overload on everthing Twilight.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eclipse Director on Twitter

I was on my Twitter account and since I don't have a lot to say I was just reading everyone's posts and following the twitts around and I saw Peter Facinelli say to follow David_A_Slade and then there was a mention about Eclipse with it. So of course I click over to this Slade fellows page to see what he is talking about. Sure enough Mr. Slade is the director of Eclipse and he is Twittering away about storyboards and scouting locations and many other goodies on his Twitter account. He even had some very funny pictures. One was about what the Eclipse movie will look like and then it was a picture of himslef looking all serious. It was hilarious cause all these people thought he was going to post something that would give them a clue about the movie. From what I can gather he is funny and smart and he has been talking to Stephenie Meyers pretty often. He Tweeted about it the other day that he was meeting with her and going over some things. This gets me very excited Twilight fans. If you don't have an account get one. You don't even have to post anything just follow the stars....the many Twilight stars that is and see what is going on in the Twilight universe. I will keep you posted on any other late and breaking news.

No comments:

Post a Comment