Twilight Overload

Twilight Overload
The place were you can overload on everthing Twilight.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tempest Storm



So this is my new obsession. I found out that fans who are more talented then me in their writing abilities are coninuing the saga of our favorite characters we love so much. I went on this fanfiction site not expecting too much and to my pleasant surprise fell in love with the story that I am lovingly calling Tempest Storm. A great lady named Renee took our beloved Edward and Bella and imagined what they and their family would be doing six years after Breaking Dawn ended. There are new characters to love and hate and there are fast cars to drool over and drama to eagerly turn the cyper page too. I can't wait for each and every one of you to click on the link and start your new found obsession with what Renee has written. She hasn't titled her creation, so she calls it the "Untitled Continutation of The Twilight Saga" however I have named it Tempest Storm. You will have to read it and then comment on what you think and if you like my title or if you come up with a better one or not. Thank God fans write better then I do and that they are out there to keep those of us who don't in something to read while we await things like the New Moon movie and oh I don't know more needless merchandise. Love, Twilight Mom.

3 comments:

  1. Lets be friends, love your secret admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be mine if I can be yours. Did you read it? I've been dying to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete